- Data We Gather
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data-Third Parties
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Contact information
DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information. However, before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Contact information including email addresses, and records of correspondence between us, through the use of contact forms or email for support and services.
- MarJean Tippetts maintains an email mailing list of those who freely subscribe via a third-party server, in this case ,Convertkit/Mailchimp/ Mail Poet. These emails are used by the blog owner only to email blog newsletters, occasional updates, and promotional content. Subscribers can choose to opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter emails. Your email will NEVER be passed along by MarJean Tippetts.
- Information you provide by completing forms on MarJean Tippetts.
- Any comments, posts or other information you upload to MarJean Tippetts.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or offers and giveaways.
- Records of your visit to the MarJean Tippetts site may have cookies and otherwise, which may include information about your device, IP, operating system, traffic data, and information location collected by services like Google Analytics. This information is used to improve your customer experience. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you wish to change the way cookies work, you may do so by altering the preferences in your browser settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
We use the data we collect from you to understand your needs and provide you with better service and information, and in particularly for the following reasons:
- To identify you
- To improve our products and services
- Periodically send personalized promotional emails about new products or services in which we think you may find interesting
- Use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for processing.
WHO ELSE CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to affiliate and other websites. MarJeantippetts.com does not claim or accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of third-party websites. Those parties are listed below, along with their privacy statements, should you wish to investigate further.
- Google Analytics: You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Mail Poet
- Sassy Social Share
- Impact Radius
- The Sway
- Link Share
- Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
- Pay Pal
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE NOTICE:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
https://marjeantippetts.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons. If your account is inactive, your data will only be stored so that the account can be reactivated in the future. Your data will not be processed for any other purpose. You may send a request that we destroy your data by sending an email outlining your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration. The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right of Confirmation
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure – (right to be forgotten) meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
UNSCUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications by way of email. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to see what data we have stored for your account and/or delete it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. Marjeantippetts.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that marjeantippetts.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data.
Last modification was made May 24, 2018.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms And Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws, and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information. The owner will not be responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on any other websites or media without our permission. All opinions are those of the author.
2. Use License
1. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on MarJean Tippetts site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on MarJean Tippetts site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
2. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by It’s A Lovely Life whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on MarJeant Tippetts site are given “as is.” MarJean Tippetts makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, MarJean Tippetts does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should MarJean Tippetts or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on MarJean Tippetts Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that MarJean Tippetts or MarJean Tippetts approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on MarJean Tippetts site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. MarJean Tippetts does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. MarJean Tippetts may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. MarJean Tippetts does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
MarJean Tippetts may contain links to other websites of interest. MarJean Tippetts has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by MarJean Tippetts site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk and you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
MarJean Tippetts may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with MarJean Tippetts site should be administered by the laws of the United States and Arizona without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.